JORDAN - wwtp - procurement
- Supervision of Construction for North East Balqa Wastewater Project (WWTP and Trunk Lines)
- Education required
- Procurement Expert
- Experience required
- - University degree in civil engineering / construction management (or equivalent);
- 15 years relevant working experience;
- 10 years of experience in the management of the entire procurement cycle for infrastructure projects (incl. preparation of TORs and tender documents, tender evaluation, contract documentation for construction works; resolution of construction claims and disputes, experience with service contracts, etc.).
- At least 4 previous experience in projects in the wastewater sector.
- At least 2 previous experiences in preparing Tender dossiers for WWTP DB contracts under FIDIC Yellow or Golden Book.
- At least 2 previous experiences in preparing Tender dossiers under FIDIC Red Book.
- Experience in MENA Region and , in particular, Jordan
+ Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Arabic would be considered a strong asset. Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning the reference 218/642/001B/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Job reference