Supervision of Construction for North East Balqa Wastewater Project (WWTP and Trunk Lines)
- University degree in civil engineering / construction management (or equivalent);
- 15 years of professional experience in the field of wastewater projects including project management;
- Experience as TL on at least 2 projects under FIDIC Yellow or Golden Book - conceptual design and construction of WWTPs capacity at least 30 000 m3/d with process: anaerobic sludge digestion and CHP (Combined Heat and Power).
- Experience as TL on at least 3 projects for Construction Supervision of the implementation of wastewater trunk line under the FIDIC Red Book
- Experience in MENA Region and , in particular, Jordan
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Arabic would be considered a strong asset. Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Working experience with IFIs, specially projects funded by AFD.
Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning the reference 218/642/001A/PMO in subject