KOSOVO - Agriculture - Expert fruit/vegetable/meat/eggs
- "Support to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development (MAFRD) in
developing its agriculture policy under the financial framework 2021-2027"
Global objective of this project is to support the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development (MAFRD) to design and
implement its agriculture policy for the financial framework 2021-2027 in line with EU regulations
and practices applicable to this sector, and with due consideration of the EC's cross-cutting
objectives regarding environment and climate change, rights based approach, persons with
disability, indigenous peoples and gender equality.
- Education required
- Expert plant /fruit and vegetable sector
The expert will perform all activities necessary for timely preparation of a good quality sector study for plant /fruit and vegetable
sector (production, processing, and marketing).
- Experience required
- - A Master's Degree, preferably in agronomy, horticulture, forestry, animal husbandry, fishery science, agricultural engineering,
biology, botany, veterinary, zoology, food science; or, in its absence,
- 5 years of professional experience (in addition to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below).
General professional experience:
- At least 6 years' experience in agriculture sector.
Specific professional experience:
- Participation as main expert in preparation of at least one, preferably three sector studies, to serve as grounds for preparation of an agriculture
and/or rural development program at national or regional level in an EU Member State or at national level in an EU candidate country or EU potential candidate, preferably for plant /fruit and/or vegetable sector. - Previous work experience in the Western Balkans represents an advantage.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 208/1476/088A/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference