KOSOVO - Agriculture - Expert rural development
- "Support to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development (MAFRD) in
developing its agriculture policy under the financial framework 2021-2027"
Global objective of this project is to support the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development (MAFRD) to design and
implement its agriculture policy for the financial framework 2021-2027 in line with EU regulations
and practices applicable to this sector, and with due consideration of the EC's cross-cutting
objectives regarding environment and climate change, rights based approach, persons with
disability, indigenous peoples and gender equality.
- Education required
- Expert rural development
The expert will perform all activities necessary for timely preparation of a good quality sector study for rural diversification and
development of the rural economy, including marketing.
- Experience required
- - A Master's Degree, preferably in agronomy, horticulture, forestry, animal husbandry, fishery science, agricultural engineering,
biology, botany, veterinary, zoology, food science, geography, economic sciences, finance, business administration; or, in its absence,
- 5 years of professional experience (in addition to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below).
General professional experience:
-At least 6 years' experience in agriculture and/or rural development.
Specific professional experience:
- Participation as main expert in preparation of at least one, preferably three sector studies, to serve as grounds for preparation of an agriculture
and/or rural development program at national or regional level in an EU Member State or at national level in an EU candidate country or EU potential candidate, preferably for rural diversification and development of the rural economy.
- Previous work experience in the Western Balkans represents an advantage
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 208/1476/088B/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference