FEASIBILITY ASSESSMENT AND DETAILED DESIGN FOR THE REHABILITATION OF THE RAILWAY LINE FUSHE KOSOVA-PRISTINA
The objective of this project is to improve the inter- urban transport between Pristina and Fushë Kosovë compliant with the
environmental and social standards of the EU and EBRD as well as ensuring gender equality
Team leader/Transport Planner - STAGE 1 and STAGE 2
Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
• Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Master’s degree in transport, economics or similar; or in its absence 5 years of professional experience (in addition to the minimum
number of years of general professional experience required below).
• General professional experience:
- At least 12 years’ experience in the transport sector.
• Specific professional experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience in feasibility studies for railways projects; and
- Experience in a senior project management role in at least 1 project in the field of railway transport
Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: email@example.com, with the reference 227/1471/11A/PMO in subject.