KSA - Non-Revenue Water Consultancy Project Manager
- Duration: 6 months (June-Nov 2022)
Location: Riyadh (KSA)
- Education required
- Overall Responsibility: ensure the technical, contractual and financial management of the Non-Revenue Water Consultancy Project delivered to the client (National Water Company) to cover the following outcomes:
- Establishing NRW baseline and validate current values (overall and per directorate/CBU),
- Improving NRW reporting and management practices,
- Improving NRW performance in all CBUs/Directorates for both commercial & technical losses,
- Reducing the overall NRW to less than 30% by the end of the contract.
Detailed scope of work:
- Supervise a team of 10 experts and engineer based in Riyadh and the 6 Clusters of Saudi Arabia.
- Supervise project deliverables, covering:
o NRW monthly Performance Reports, including a Water Balance for each BU/Directorate, effective KPIs and relevant analysis.
o Monthly Smart Network Operation Reports, including review of existing Water Production System, System Input Volume schematics and Enterprise Asset Management System.
o Monthly Operation Reports, including technical assistance for leak detection, pressure management activities and DMZ operation.
o Monthly NRW contracts reviews to provide a monitoring of projects performance and technical recommendations to improve project outcomes.
o NRW reduction 5-year roadmap to achieve targets of NRW per BU/Directorate.
- Responsible for Project Delivery, including resource management, planning, and deliverable quality control.
- Responsible for Project Financial Performance, including monthly invoice plan, payment collection and project financial reviews.
- Responsible for Commercial Management, including project follow-up meetings with the client and management of customer relationship.
- Experience required
- - Graduate in Civil Engineering with Post Graduation PHE/ Environment Engineering or Equivalent.
- At least 15 years of experience, including 3 years with SUEZ.
- Pragmatic and flexible to support the project team in managing any issues pertaining to NRW.
- Arabic Speaking is a plus.
- Significant experience as Project Manager/ Team leader.
- Significant experience in NRW projects including NRW action plan management, leakage management, Commercial Losses management.
- Experience in Operation & Maintenance or Design and Restructuring of Water Supply Schemes and Distribution Project.
- Saudi Arabia
- Apply before
- Water & Hydraulics
- 6 months
- Short term
- Working language
- Arabic, English
- Job reference