Lesotho-Airport studies-Team leader
- Preparatory studies for the improvement of the Moshoeshoe I International Airport, Lesotho
The overall objective of this Technical Assistance (TA) to carry out a rehabilitation works needs assessment through a scoping exercise identifying
which works are likely to be necessary at the airport to correct the current safety and security deficiencies presenting a risk to safe aircraft operations
- Education required
- Civil engineer (Pavement specialist)
- Experience required
- Education of at least a Master's Degree or academic equivalent, in Civil Engineering.
In the event that the proposed Key expert 1 has only a Bachelor's Degree, the candidate will require at least 15
years of general professional experience. (Minimum requirement)
General professional experience
At least 10 years of professional experience in delivering airport and/ or pavement related projects (Minimum requirement).
Specific professional experience
-Experience of at least 3 projects in pavement condition assessment, pavement design and pavement construction/rehabilitation at international airports in accordance with ICAO requirements over the past 10 years (Minimum requirement);
-At least 3 years' experience as Team Leader or in a managerial position (Minimum requirement);
- Experience in sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in the SADC region, would be considered a strong asset.
- Experience in technical assistance funded by Development Finance Institutions (Minimum requirement).
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 202/1475/055A/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference