- "Long Term Technical Support to the Liberia National Fisheries & Aquaculture Authority"
Global objective of this assignment is to improve sectoral governance and fisheries management in Liberia.
- Education required
- A Master's degree in Fisheries, Marine Biology, Veterinary, Agronomy, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
A professional experience of at least 6 years in a sector relevant to this assignment (in addition to the minimum years of experience required below) would be considered as equivalent to a Master Degree.
- Experience required
- - At least 6 years' experience in fisheries including institution management and training;
- Experience in general fisheries management and Monitoring, Control and Surveillance (MCS) is required;
- Previous experience in similar assignments is required;
- Experience in working in developing countries and particularly in the West Africa region will be a strong advantage;
- Understanding of EU fisheries policy including illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing and Fisheries Partnership Agreements is an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory, at least C1 level.
- Interested in this job? Please apply below.
- Apply before
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference