Lithuania-the LIWA Electric Vessels-Partnership expert
- Support for preparing a Feasibility Study for the LIWA Electric Vessels Project
The overall objective of this assignment is to assess the feasibility of developing a cargo shipping service between Kaunas and Klaipeda, the optimal approach to delivering such a service and an analysis of the investment in 20 electric vessels underlying this service
- Education required
- KE4 : Partnership Approaches/Delivery Model Expert / CAT I
- Experience required
- For the purpose of the assessment of the candidates proposed, candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree will be consider acceptable, provided that they can demonstrate + 5 years of general professional experience additional to the minimum number mentioned below (i.e. 10+5 for the expert of category II)
- At least Master’s Degree or academic equivalent, in a field that is relevant to the activities of this contract. This may be financial, legal, technical, economics etc.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in Public-Private Partnerships, alternative delivery models, private finance in public infrastructure and services, or related fields, whether on policy, upstream project preparation, procurement or implementation.
Specific professional experience
- Experience of completing or coordinating one similar feasibility study for at least one project with a PPP or private partnership element over the past 10 years is required. (Minimum requirement).
- Prior experience of developing analyses across a range of public-private delivery models on projects is required in the last 10 years (Minimum requirement)..
- Experience on at least 3 of the following: availability-based approaches, demand-based approaches, service contracts (e.g. “Battery as a Service” approaches), project risk analysis, bankability analysis over the past 15 years would be preferred.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 222/1476/67D/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference