Luxury sector Development-Team leader
- Consultancy Services to support the Economic Development Board in the Development of a Luxury Industry in Mauritius
The specific objective is to support the Economic Development Board to develop a roadmap and an implementation plan for the development of a luxury industry in Mauritius
The duration of the consultancy is expected to be indicatively a total of 130 working days. The assignment shall be undertaken within a period not exceeding 12 months.
- Education required
- At least a Master's Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing preferably in the field of luxury or in its absence, 14 years of professional experience in luxury industry.
- Experience required
- General Experience
- Expert/s proposed should be Category I, with at least 12 years professional experience at senior management level in the luxury industry and at least 14 years working experience with reputed international brands, in the luxury market sector.
- At least three assignments in market development of luxury goods with international standard, preferably in one of the major capital cities of luxury such as Paris and Milan; and
- At least 3 assignments related to development of roadmap and implementation plan in the luxury sector.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 202/1476/13A/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference