Mozambique-Climate Resilient Framework Loan-Environmental expert
- PROJECT PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT TO THE MOZAMBIQUE CLIMATE RESILIENT FRAMEWORK LOAN
The overall objective of the Mozambique Climate Resilient Framework Loan is to support the reconstruction of infrastructures damaged by the two cyclones Idai and Kenneth that hit the country in March and April 2019 respectively
- Education required
- • Academic degree in environment in a relevant discipline or equivalent
- Experience required
- General professional experience:
• Minimum of 10 years of general working experience, of which at least three years in developing
countries, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Specific professional experience:
• Involvement in a minimum of 2 environmental and social preparatory studies (ESIA and ESMP), in
reticulated infrastructure projects in the past 10 years.
• Experience in Resettlement Action Plan drafting or monitoring or in Resettlement Policy Framework
drafting and experience in stakeholder engagement plan is considered as an advantage.
• Experience in a minimum of 1 projects in developing countries covering the implementation support
of reticulated infrastructure financed by EU, EIB or other IFI’s in the past 10 years.
• Proficiency in oral and written English language. Working knowledge of Portuguese is considered as an advantage
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/642/17D/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Long term
- Working language
- English, Portugese
- Job reference