Mozambique-Climate Resilient Framework Loan-Water supply expert
- PROJECT PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT TO THE MOZAMBIQUE CLIMATE RESILIENT FRAMEWORK LOAN
The overall objective of the Mozambique Climate Resilient Framework Loan is to support the reconstruction of infrastructures damaged by the two cyclones Idai and Kenneth that hit the country in March and April 2019 respectively
- Education required
- Academic degree in civil/hydraulic engineering, or equivalent
- Experience required
- General professional experience:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in water supply infrastructure development in the urban water
sector (production, transport and distribution of water), of which at least 3 years in developing
countries, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Specific professional experience:
• Involvement in a minimum of 2 preparatory studies (feasibility studies, detailed design, tender
documentation) of urban water supply systems in the past 10 years. Experience in intakes and
water treatment plants is considered as an advantage.
• Involvement in a minimum of 1 projects in developing countries covering the implementation
support of water supply systems financed by EU, EIB or other IFI’s in the past 10 years.
Proficiency in oral and written English language. Working knowledge of Portuguese is considered
as an advantage.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/642/17C/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Long term
- Working language
- English, Portugese
- Job reference