PNG-Water supply-Procurement Expert
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA (PNG) WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROJECT (WATER PNG)
The primary role of the technical and project implementation assistance is to support the achievement of cost-effective, efficient and sustainable infrastructure in line with state-of-the art water engineering practices.
- Education required
- A Masters or Post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., engineering, procurement, law, finance, business administration) or a tertiary qualification in a relevant field with proven extensive practical experience.
- Experience required
- · A minimum 10 years of recent and relevant experience in the procurement and/or contract management, ideally with at least 3 years in public infrastructure activities including in the water sector.
· Experience in the procurement of design-build contracts desirable.
· Familiarity with World Bank or Asian Development Bank, procurement guidelines and procedures.
· Effective verbal, analytical and written communication skills in English and a demonstrated ability to produce high quality documents.
· Practical experience and proven track record in capacity building.
· Full membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) would be highly regarded
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/642/12B/PMO in subject
- Papua New Guinea
- Apply before
- Water & Hydraulics
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference