ROMANIA - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- One of our clients, major engineering company, is currently seeking for an ambitious and dynamic:
Business Development Manager m/f
to join its branch in Bucharest - Romania
- Education required
- Under the direct responsibility of the Executive Director for European Union, your main objective will be to increase our client's portfolio of activities in Romania.
Your duties will include, inter alia:
· Develop a growth strategy and conduct researches to identify new projects;
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and promote the company's services;
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients: Drafting of prequalification files and responses to public tenders financed by International Financial Institutions or Donors, ensuring the compliance with the requirements of the specifications, both technically and financially;
· Ensure liaison with the International Commercial Director in Headquarters and other regional units;
· Set up commercial partnerships;
· Identify and selecting international and local experts for proposals;
· Ensure quality control of all proposals submitted;
· Ensure Administrative & financial follow-up of our Branch operations.
- Experience required
- - Master's Degree with an experience of minimum 10 years, preferably with business development function in engineering or consulting sectors;
- Experience with International funded tenders/projects will be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written communication);
- Good command of MS Word and MS Excel is essential;
- High-level communication skills ;
- Proven ability to negotiate ;
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- We offer:
- Challenging, fast-paced work environment within a dynamic international structure;
- On-the-job training and skills development;
- Employment within an internationally-recognized Group.
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Permanent position
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference