South East Asia-Resilient Cities-Junior Technician
- "South East Asia Facility for Resilient Cities"
The proposed transaction technical assistance facility, the Southeast Asia Facility for Resilient Cities , will provide project preparation and implementation support, policy
advice, and capacity development support for projects and investment programs in the urban development and water sector of the Southeast Asia region.
- Education required
- Technical vocational qualification or training under agreement or equivalent.
- Experience required
- Experience in CAD in civil engineering projects.
Junior Technician is expected to work closer to the site and go into more site-specific details and assist the key team.
The following countries will be benefiting from this technical assistance: Lao, Philippines,Timor Leste, Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/642/21Q/PMO in subject.
- Apply before
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference