South East Asia-Resilient Cities-Resettlement expert
- "South East Asia Facility for Resilient Cities"
The proposed transaction technical assistance facility, the Southeast Asia Facility for Resilient Cities , will provide project preparation and implementation support, policy
advice, and capacity development support for projects and investment programs in the urban development and water sector of the Southeast Asia region.
- Education required
- Graduate in Sociology or Social Science or equivalent.
- Experience required
- Experience in social safeguards (involuntary resettlement) on urban projects.
Experience in externally funded projects is preferred.
Resettlement expert is expected to work closer to the site and go into more site-specific details and assist the key team.
The following countries will be benefiting from this technical assistance: Lao, Philippines,Timor Leste, Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/642/21K/PMO in subject.
- Apply before
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Working language
- Job reference