TIMOR LESTE - Senior Structural Engineer - m/f
- "The Project Supervision Consultant (PSC) for the Baucau Municipal Capital Water & Sanitation Project."
The Objective of this project is to increase access to safely managed drinking water and sanitation services in the municipal capital of Baucau
- Education required
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or structural engineering
- Experience required
- At least 13 (thirteen) years of total professional experience in the design and construction of water systems and sanitation components (water intake, pumping
stations, sizeable concrete reservoir and below ground pipe network, various pipe testing and asphalt reinstatement).
Extensive experience in contract supervision of similar size and nature of the project.
Registration with a professional institution and relevant training will be considered an advantage.
The expert has completed at least 5 (five) similar (relevant) urban water & sanitation assignments in the similar position.
The expert has at least six years of experience in the Asia Pacific Region.
Work experience in Timor-Leste, working level fluency in local Tetum, and knowledge of administrative system and government organization is an advantage.
- If you are interested in this project please apply below or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org stating reference 235/642/031B/PMO
- East Timor
- Apply before
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference