Timor Leste Team Leader M/F
- Support for the Baucau Municipal Capital Water Supply and Sanitation Project
The Team Leader/Project Management Specialist will be based in Dilli.
- Education required
- Civil engineer, or environmental engineer, preferably master's degree, with at least 15 (fifteen) years of total professional
experience, who has proven to be a Project Manager or Team Leader.
- Experience required
- Have worked on multilateral funding (preferably World Bank funded project), overseeing multi-disciplinary teamwork involving
environmental and social dimensions, stakeholder engagement, and capacity building.
- Registration with a professional institution and relevant training will be considered an advantage.
- The expert has completed at least 6 (six) similar (relevant) urban Water & Sanitation assignments.
- The expert has at least seven years of experience in the Asia Pacific Region would be preferred.
- Work experience in Timor-Leste, knowledge of administrative system and government organization is an advantage
- East Timor
- Apply before
- Water & Hydraulics
- Job reference