TRINIDAD & TOBAGO - solar plants
- Providing Technical Assistance to Install a Solar Panel Park at Piarco International Airport
Global Objective is to assist the AATT in successfully translating the Feasibility Study on the use of Solar Energy at PIA into a realistic project design and associated grant project contract documents to be implemented by AATT.
- Education required
- It is expected the assignment will be carried out by two (2) Experts:
One (1) Key Expert I - Project Management & Procurement, for 29 days
One (1) Key Expert II - Technical Expert (Solar), for 9 days
- Experience required
- Key Expert I - Lead Technical Expert in the area of Project Management and Procurement
Category and duration of equivalent experience:
• At least 12 years’ experience in project management and procurement.
• Experience and knowledge of EU procurement requirements and PRAG rules.
• Prior experience in the preparation of Project Documents.
• Prior experience in the preparation of Procurement/Tender Documents.
• Experience in managing EU funded projects
•Master’s Degree or higher in Project Management, Procurement or any equivalent field.
General Professional Experience
• Relevant professional experience in the field of the assignment (as a practitioner, planner or academic).
Key Expert II - Technical Expert in Solar Renewable Energy
Category and duration of Equivalent Experience
• At least 6 years’ experience in Renewable Energy Projects specific to solar technologies (economics, technology, project development and procurement) that provide an annual generation of 1,000,000 KWh and greater.
• Excellent knowledge of solar plants, including input and output parameters, technical processes involved from conceptualisation to commissioning.
• Experience with Renewable Energy Grid Integration and Interconnection.
• Ability to conduct Technical Due Diligence (TDD) check of solar technologies
• Master’s Degree or higher in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) or any equivalent field.
• Degree in Renewable Energy or any equivalent field will be an asset
General Professional Experience • Relevant professional experience in the field of the related project.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference198/1471/095/PMO in subject
- Trinidad and Tobogo
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference