TUVALU - Waste managment - Communication
- The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
To address the adverse environmental impact caused by waste and contribute towards sustainable waste management for improved economic, social, health and environmental benefits of the people of Tuvalu and its future generations, with meaningful and improved engagement of civil society.
- Education required
- We are lookig for a Civil Society Advisor
At least a Master's degree in Social Sciences/Studies, Development Studies or another subject relevant to the duties involved. In its absence relevant bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience required
- - At least 7 years of international professional experience providing technical assistance in the field of stakeholder engagement.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience providing TA in the field of civil society engagement and/or capacity building in awareness and promotion activities. These 5 years may be included in the 7 years referred to under general professional experience;
- Previous professional experience in the Small Islands Development States and/or in Least Developed Countries will be considered an advantage
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 198/642/012B/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Working language
- Job reference