Technical assistance in accounting and phasing out of emissions of GHG, ODS and F-GasesTechnical assistance in accounting and phasing out of emissions of GHG, ODS and F-Gases
Global objective ofthis project is to contribute to the rendering of Ukrainian economy modern, clean, resource-efficient and
competitive, with economic growth decoupled from resource use, and citizens' health and wellbeing protected from environment-related risks and impacts
Team Leader, Climate Change and MRV Category I
The expert should have Master’s degree in Environmental studies, Biology,
Geography, Chemistry, Engineering or a relevant, directly related discipline, or equivalent.
Diploma could be replaced by 5 years of relevant experience (in addition to the years required as general professional experience);
General professional experience:
• At least 12 years of experience in policies, management or control in the spheres of environment, climate action or energy efficiency.
• Specific professional experience:
• At least 3 and preferably 6 years of experience in a national MRV authority;
• Practical experience in composing or verification of GHG emission reports or monitoring plans will be an advantage.
• Language skills: • Excellent knowledge of English; • Knowledge of Ukrainian/Russian would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/1471/110A/PMO in subject