BOSNIA - ROAD EXPERT
- Bosnia and Herzegovina has signed Joan agreement with European Investment Bank (EIB) to finance the construction of priority sections of the motorway on the route of Pan European Corridor Vc through Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (the Beneficiary) intends to apply the proceeds of this loan toward the cost of civil works and consulting services, to be procured for the section of motorway from PoCitelj to Bijaca.
Construction of motorway on Corridor Vc, section Pocitelj-Bijaca, subsection Pocitelj ZviroviCi in total length of 11,075 km will be constructed through following civil works contract::
o Contract No. JPAC 841-BS0-17: Construction ofmotorway on Corridor Vc, section Pocitelj - Bijaca, subsection PoCitelj- Zvirovici in total length of 11,075 km will be financed from the loan agreement signed with European Investment Bank (EIB). Construction period is 30 months.
Subsection Pocitelj- ZviroviCi is part of the Trans European Corridor Vc. The subsection is located about 26 km south of Mostar and about 28 km north of the port of Ploce in Croatia. Approach to the site is possible from a number of regional roads, such as trunk roads M6 and M17, as well as from other local and unclassified roads.
On the beginning, in addition to the open road, one interchange and three underpasses are foreseen, while continue, there is one overpass and bridge PoCitelj. Behind the Pocitelj bridge, there is practically no open road, namely the motorway route comprises ofthree bridges and one tunnel, while on the last third of section, alignment is almost entirely an open road with
one underpass at the end of the section.
Construction of motorway subsection addressed by these Terms of Reference would be implemented over the periods shown above and each civil works contract shall have a Defects Notification Period of 24 months.
- education (university degree in civil engineering,; registered in a recognized professional engineering institution);
- - Specific experience (minimum 5 years of experience in management or supervision of road construction projects particularly in road and bridge construction, project management, contract and claim management as well as supervision of works and under conditions similar to those prevailing in the country of assignment; experience with similar projects in transition economies is desirable; minimum 5 years of experience in a leading role in a similar services as requested in this ToR; familiarity - language skills (proficiency in written and spoken English; knowledge of local language will be an asset);
- computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project or similar, AutoCAD).
The Consultant should provide a comprehensive CV for the proposed expert with copy of academic qualifications and professional registration, as well as an outline of the organization and methodology to carry out the assignment, including a budget breakdown.
- Pays de résidence
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Longue durée