SIERRA LEONE - Transport - Vehicle load
- ''Study to design support for the governance in Sierra Leone's transport sector''
Global objective of this project is improved sustainability and security of the regional road transport system
An indicative number of 35 working days is planned for this expert
- Education at least up to a Master Degree level, or equivalent professional experience of
12 years in one of the following fields: Vehicle Load Management, Civil Engineering
- · At least 12 years of relevant professional experience, related to road maintenance, road
maintenance planning and road maintenance funding;
· Working experience in organization development.
· Proven experience in managing of/advising to an Output Performance Road
Contract/Performance Based Road Contracting in the last 8 years (at least 1 project)
· Proven experience in project management and public procurement training in the last 8
years (at least 1 project)
· Excellent knowledge of vehicle load management;
· Working experience and knowledge of the transport sector in West Africa will be
considered as an asset.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: email@example.com, with the reference 183/642/027B/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Sierra Leone
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Courte durée