CAMBODIA - PWSSP - SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Consultancy services for Capacity Development Programme
The services will be divided in the following tasks:
- Task 1 - Wastewater strategy and country diagnosis of sewerage system.
- Task 2 - Performance improvement planning for wastewater services;
- Task 3 - Awareness raising and communication;
- Education required
- Master Degree in civil engineering or a related discipline specializing in water supply and sanitation.
- Experience required
- 20 years’ of working experience in institutional development and capacity building of public entities and water and wastewater utilities, preferably involved in urban sanitation or wastewater service delivery.
Previous work on projects in Southeast Asia financed by development agencies is preferred
Fluency in English is a requisite.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 217/642/011B/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Water & Hydraulics
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference