Kosovo - Railway - Transport economist
- FEASIBILITY ASSESSMENT AND DETAILED DESIGN FOR THE REHABILITATION OF THE RAILWAY LINE FUSHE KOSOVA-PRISTINA
The objective of this project is to improve the inter- urban transport between Pristina and Fushë Kosovë compliant with the
environmental and social standards of the EU and EBRD as well as ensuring gender equality
- Education required
- Transport Economist - STAGE 1 :
The expert will be in charge of stage 1 task on macroeconomic assessment, economic and financial assessment of the project as well as
tariffs and affordability.
Expert category: Cat. II (>6 years of experience)
- Experience required
- • Qualifications and skills required:
- At least Master’s degree in transport,economics, planning or similar; or in its absence 5 years of professional experience (in addition to
the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below).
• General professional experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience in the transport sector.
• Specific professional experience:
- At least 4 years’ of experience in development of feasibility studies, economic modelling and transportation infrastructure investment
- Experience with financial assessment of at least a project
- Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference 227/1471/11B/PMO in subject.
- Apply before
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference