- "Long Term Technical Support to the Liberia National Fisheries & Aquaculture Authority"
Global objective of this assignment is to improve sectoral governance and fisheries management in Liberia.
- Education required
- At least a Master degree in the field of Marine Biology, natural resources management, stock assessment, data collection.
A professional experience of at least 6 years in a sector relevant to this assignment (in addition to the minimum years of experience required below) would be considered as equivalent to a Master Degree.
- Experience required
- - At least 6 years' experience in fisheries including institution management and training;
- Previous experience in similar assignments will be a distinct advantage
- Experience in working in developing countries and particularly in the West Africa region will be an advantage
- Understanding of EU fisheries policy and Fisheries Partnership Agreements is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory, at least C1 level.
- Interested in this job? Please apply below.
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference