EGYPT - Solid Waste - procurement
- Kitchener Drain Depollution Solid Waste - Project Implementation Support & Construction Supervision
The Kitchener Drain is the main agricultural drain passing through three Governorates Gharbia (“GHB”), Kafr El-Sheikh (“KES”) and Dakahlia (“DKH”) in the Egyptian Nile Delta and discharges into the Mediterranean Sea. The total length of the main Kitchener Drain is around 69 km, in addition to tens of kilometres of secondary and tertiary drains that discharge into its main stream.
- We are looking for two experts
1. IFI Procurement, Contracts Specialist
2. Contract Expert
- -Minimum B.Sc. degree in accountancy, finance, engineering or similar
-Preferably 10 years of experience of procedures and rules of procurement of IFIs, such as the EBRD, World Bank or ADB etc.;
- Experience in at least two similar assignments in the delivery of services of a comparable nature, scale and complexity to their proposed role in this Assignment;
- Knowledge of FIDIC and World Bank/EBRD Supply and Installation (or similar) contract requirements.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 198/739/011/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée