JAMAICA - SBS - expert1
- "Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Justice and sector entities to support the review and development of sector policy and practices for greater coherence in the justice reform process in Jamaica"
The global objective of this contract is to provide Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Justice and other sector entities through in-depth facilitation and consultation with key players to assess/review the progress of justice reform in the sector1, ascertain gaps and opportunities, and develop a new sector policy to guide ongoing justice reform using analytical tools which improve the management of the sector and contribute to the observance of the rule of law thus significantly improving standards of justice service for all users of the sector.
- • Masters' degree in Sociology, Law, Criminal Justice, or related fields or, in its absence, at least 6 years' equivalent professional experience in management or the
justice sector to be added to the General experience below;
- • Experience in using a variety of communication tools to facilitate stakeholder involvement.
• Excellent command of English
• Management specialist with at least 6 years of relevant professional experience in the development and management of public sector policies, programmes and
projects, particularly with regard to Justice and the protection of Human Rights - advocacy, coalition building and dialogue.
• Experience in at least 1 similar contract involving the review of sector policy,strategic planning and management review (including change management)
particularly in the context of developing countries;
• Experience with the various EU aid delivery modalities within development cooperation, including Budget Support, will be considered an asset;
• Experience in supporting the work of public organizations to meet the requirements for disbursement dossiers/files is required;
• Training and expertise in quantitative and qualitative research methods and analytical tools, data interpretation and utilization.
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management.
• Ability to establish, maintain and coordinate effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Ability to work within a team under pressure and within strict deadlines.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 193/1475/045B/PMO in subject.
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Courte durée