Liberia-FS for distribution networks-Team Leader
- Feasibility Studies for the distribution networks in Buchanan and Greenville towns, Liberia
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the socio-economic development of the South-East of Liberia, particularly in Buchanan and Greenville towns, and thereby improve the living conditions of the rural population in these areas. It aims to achieve this objective by increasing access to reliable and affordable electricity.
- Team Leader – Institutional-Legal-Contractual Expert of PPP Distribution Projects
- Qualifications and skills:
- Shall have at least a Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. civil or electrical engineering) ;
- Excellent working knowledge of English;
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and/or experience in one and/or combination of energy technology, energy planning, design of electrical facilities, including transmission, distribution and hydropower development.
General professional experience:
- Shall have at least 15 years of professional experience in energy sector with proven, extensive experience in the specific fields, in particular in appropriate institutional, legal and contractual frameworks of PPP projects;
- Shall be experienced in overall project coordination as Project Manager, Team Leader or similar and proven experience in leading similar assignments in energy sector for minimum 5 years.
Specific professional experience:
- Shall have at least 5 years of experience in institutional, legal and contractual arrangement of three similar PPP projects;
- Shall have at least 10 years of professional experience in the design, development, construction and/or works supervision of MV/LV distribution networks, including HV/MV substations, MV & LV distribution lines in urban and rural areas and service connections;
- Specific experience in Africa, in countries with similar conditions as Liberia, will be an asset.
- Excellent team management skills;
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning the reference 212/1476/200A/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée