Romania - Bid Manager
- Our client is a major engineering and consulting company operating worldwide on projects in the environmental sector (water, including treatment and hydraulics, waste, biodiversity, climate change, civil, etc.), urban planning, roads, energy and mobility.
- For the Romanian Branch, we are looking for an
Offer Specialist / Proposal Manager M/F
Based in Bucharest - Romania
Under the coordination of the General Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of service offers that will be submitted to potential clients.
In this framework, you will have to
- Identify business opportunities in the targeted sectors, organized by public or private entities;
- Identify potential partners and sub-consultants according to their capabilities and competencies to increase the chances of success, and play a key role in consortia’s meeting when SUEZ Consulting is leader;
- Set deadlines for the preparation of various components of the bids and ensure that all team members meet their deadlines;
- Prepare the budget, estimate the cost of the projects;
- Identify and recruit candidates for the positions indicated in the Terms of Reference / client requirements, in respect with the allocated budget and the company's employment policies;
- Identify the risks and opportunities associated with the offer under preparation;
You will also be an active player to create supports and present new opportunities for the group’s general management at the international level.
Last, you will assist our operational staff to initiate the implementation of the project/service contract.
- Your profile:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or economics or management;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing/offering, ideally in our sectors;
- Advanced knowledge of public procurement legislation;
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office package, especially Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Good knowledge of English (speaking, writing, reading);
- Initiative, rigor, as well as good team spirit and the ability to interact with an international team;
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in parallel.
- We Propose:
- Opportunities to realize your full potential, depending on your professional aspirations;
- Acknowledgment of your contribution;
- Long term career path.