Romania - Project Manager m/f
- Our client is a major engineering company, active worldwide in the field of environment, urban mobility, transport infrastructures.
To develop its abilities on the Romanian market, we are currently looking for an experienced
Project Manager m/f
- Under the responsibility of the branch Manager, you will ensure the proper execution of the projects entrusted to you.
In this position, you will have to:
- Carry out internal project launch formalities
- Carry out studies, project management or technical assistance projects
- Supervise the team on-site and establish service contracts with experts
- Participate or lead key meetings
- Initiate and maintain good working relationships with partners, clients and beneficiaries
- Monitor the budget, including reviews during periodical closings, follow up and validate invoices
- Prepare customer invoices
You will also provide input to commercial development, by taking part to the preparation of offers, keeping our references up-to-date and collaborating with our internal teams.
- Technical abilities:
- Master's Degree in Technical or Economical studies
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, including at least 5 years in project management for consultancy, engineering or infrastructure development services
- Project Management Certification as well as a good knowledge of international donors' procedures is required.
- Proven abilities in operational and financial management as well as supervision of multidisciplinary teams
- A very good command of English is necessary
In addition to your technical competencies, you have developed relational and technical autonomy, as well as abilities to create and maintain good relationships with various stakeholders, internal and external. You are rigorous, able to respect budget and deadlines, with a good sense of organization. You have also demonstrated high level writing abilities.
Above all, your enthusiasm for becoming an integral part of our international growth story. If you are passionate about global development and eager to contribute, we invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us.
- We offer you the opportunity to join a team of a human scale, benefiting from the support of a leading engineering consulting group, which will enable you to shape your long-term career trajectory.
- Pays de résidence
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Longue durée