UKRAINE GHG-Capacity building expert
- Technical assistance in accounting and phasing out of emissions of GHG, ODS and F-GasesTechnical assistance in accounting and phasing out of emissions of GHG, ODS and F-Gases
Global objective To contribute to the rendering of Ukrainian economy modern, clean, resource-efficient and competitive, with economic growth decoupled from resource use, and citizens' health and wellbeing protected from environment-related risks and impacts
- Expert in institutional capacity building in environmental fields:
The expert should have University degree in Environmental studies,
Biology, Geography, Chemistry, Engineering, Economics, Public Administration, Public
Relations, Journalism, Sociology or a relevant, directly related discipline, or equivalent.
Diploma could be replaced by 5 years of relevant experience (in addition to the years
required as general professional experience)
- General professional experience:
• At least 3 years of experience after University graduation
• Specific professional experience:
• At least 3 years of experience in institutional capacity building in environmental fields;
• Experience in Communication and public relations will be an asset.
• Language skills: • Excellent knowledge of English; Knowledge of Ukrainian/Russian would be an advantage.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number212/1471/110B/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée